For orders going outside the U.S.
All foreign orders must be paid in full before we can ship.
Payment can be made by:
- American Express
We can also arrange for:
- Pre-Payment by check: we can issue a pro forma invoice if you need or you can choose "Pay by Check or Wire" as you check out and use the email that you receive as a pro forma invoice.
- Electronic Transfer : all bank charges (ours and yours) are customer's responsibility and are in addition to the total cost of products and shipping. An extra fee of $75 will apply to all orders being paid by bank transfer.
All orders to be paid in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. Bank.
Customer is responsible for all customs, duties, tariffs, local taxes, etc.
When You Place Your Order
In addition to the items you want and your credit card information, please make sure we have all the following information:
- To Whose Attention We Address the Order
- Name of Your Organization
- Street Address (we cannot ship to postal boxes)
- City, Province, Country
- City and/or Country Postal Codes
- Telephone Number or Fax Number or Email Address
- Tax ID / VAT number
We ship United Parcel Service Air or Federal Express International Priority or U.S. Postal Service.
Some items are oversized and incur extra shipping costs. Please read product description to see if your item is oversize.
Shipping charges are F.O.B. Rosemont, New Jersey 08556 U.S.A.
We have done our utmost to insure that our products are as we represent them.
Should you have any questions, please let us know.
If you need to return an item for any reason, give us a call.
If you are returning it because it has failed any testing that you have submitted it to, please include a copy of the test results when you return the item. It will be a great help to us and others to have that information.
Sorry, felt and sueded poly yardage, case dressing fabric and custom orders are not returnable.
Most items in the catalog are in stock and we can ship within a week.
For quantity orders of the Butterfly Bookmount and case dressing fabric or yardage of felt or sueded polyethylene, you should allow four to five weeks delivery time. We are always sensitive to the pressing needs of exhibition installation deadlines and will do our best to process and ship your order quickly. Please help us by allowing enough time when placing your order.
Prices are subject to change without notice.